Saturday, 11 February 2017

AmyGo- DAWN- Spring 2017 Lookbook

Hi guys!

Been working so hard to publish this new collection of AmyGo and so relieved and happy for the result! I designed a lot of cute items in this collection inspired by the way Korean girls dress :) It was winter when i visited Korea last December, i saw almost all of girls are so fashionable! In Indonesia here is always summer, so i tried to copy the ideas and interpreted them in the collection. 



Here are some of the snapshots of lookbook campaign i directed with my awesome team! Enjoy!








Here was my first attempt on being make up artist!
Turned out i think it's quiet good enough, because the fact is i didn't even mastered my skill in self make up yet! So i think this is an achievement that makes me soooo happy! I created this Korean makeup style to fit into the theme. Used coral blush and highlighter and the natural brows, focused on the healthy glow skin! So happpyyyy!




What do you think about this? :)

Thank you so much to my wonderful team! <3

Lookbook Photos by Steven Adrianto 
Catalog Photos by Deny Hartanto
Model: Anastasia Virginia
Stylist and makeup by Me
Videographer by Nico Antonius
Digital by Joshua Felix, Randy Rahardja and Me